Love this 😍
3. I would say my parents are my main Christian role models, but fortuneately I’ve grown up with a lot of Christian friends who have guided me for a large chunk of my life!
15. Oh yes, I’ve had my fair share of street evangelism, evangelism in schools, missions trips, etc… and honestly I would 100% do it again, even though it terrifies me time and time again.
20. I actually do a bit of both, but I think the raw word of God is a good place to start in general!
17. As of right now, I think God is really teaching me to trust in Him completely, despite my current situation, and also teaching me that I should be letting certain things go in my life.
5. I’ve always liked Malachi a lot, or Shela for a girls name :)
14. Recently, God has blessed me with a few people in my life who have been super encouraging and caring towards me.
18. Patience, faithfulness, and self-control are probably the top three, though all of them could probably use some work here and there…
I JUST PEED MYSELF
THE AUDIO IS EXACTL HOW I READ THAT OMFG
I just died a bit
only a bit
I forgot to plug my earphones in and I played this. Needless to say I have scared many people in the library.
I DONT KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED BUT THIS WAS NOT EXPECTED
me: listening to music
them: what are you listening to?
1: What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?
2: Tell of a past event that has influenced your faith the most.
3: Who is your Christian role-model?
4: Who is your favorite Bible character?
5: What is your favorite Bible name?
6: If you were to participate in short-term mission trip, where would you like to go?
7: Favorite well-known Bible story?
8: Would you rather be shot for your faith (and die) or be tortured and live to tell of the experience?
9: What are your top three worship songs?
10: Your top three favorite Christian contemporary songs?
11: Are you a Proverbs 31 woman or a Job 29 man?
12: Who is your favorite current Christian speaker? (ex: Francis Chan, Beth Moore, etc.)
13: What is your favorite time of day to read the Bible?
14: In what ways has God blessed you recently?
15: Have you ever witnessed to someone? If so, would you do it again?
16: What is a prayer of yours that God has answered recently?
17: What do you feel God is really teaching you right now?
18: Any Fruit of the Spirit you know you could work on?
19: Do you enjoy going to church?
20: Which do you prefer; daily devotions or a daily Bible passage?
21: Ever read the Bible straight through?
22: What are some chapters in the Bible that you recommend to beginner Bible readers?
23: What are some chapters in the Bible that you recommend period?
24: When's the last time you went to church?
25: What is your favorite Christian holiday and why?
26: Favorite verse?
27: Name your top three favorite Christian bands, from any Christian genres.
28: Do you call Him the Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost?
29: In the Lord's Prayer, do you say "forgive us our sins", "forgive us our debts", or "forgive us our transgressions"?
30: What is your favorite Bible Study/Sunday School moment?
31: Who, on tumblr, inspires your walk with Christ the most?
32: If you have one, what is the date of your rebirthday? (or anniversary of becoming a Christian)
33: Would you rather die and go to heaven or be on earth when Jesus comes again?
34: What is the best thing someone has done to encourage you spiritually?
35: Old-fashioned church services or contemporary church services?